FUTURAMA PFs and Comiquettes???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurama PFs and/or Comiquettes?

• YES!!! Futurama rules!

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No, I'm a boring person

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

JosephCPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Futurama.jpg

So the question is quite simple...would you support a line of PFs and/or comiquettes if Sideshow ever gets the Futurama licence???

I think it could be very popular line since the only collectibles out there (right now) are the Toynami action figures...

:lol It seems we've got here a true Futurama Fan :rock Who would you like to see first? Bender, Fry and Leela are musts for me

:lol It seems we've got here a true Futurama Fan :rock Who would you like to see first? Bender, Fry and Leela are musts for me

Bender obviously. He's the all-time favorite on most people's lists. Sure Fry and the others rock, but lets say they only came out with one comiquette... that would be the one most Futurama fans would want. He's pretty much the Homer Simpson of Futurama, but more clever and conniving.

As much as I love Futurama, I dont think Groening art translates well into 3D...

Oh god, no. I mean, I'm not into the whole PF thing but they are nice. If/when I ever do buy some this would be the bottom of my list. I like the show (don't love it, though), but not that much!

I'd totally be down for Futurama any stuff that Sideshow puts out!
Already got a nice Toynami collection going, what's a few big ole' statues ?

I can't see that there would be any interest in this. I love the Simpsons, but I wouldn't buy 1/4 scale statues or PFs of them.

Back