Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were all bent to hell, and the cannon was broken when it arrived. Easy ass fix, so no problems with Sabres, and it wasn't his fault. I blame USPS.:lol

Dude, I'm glad you got them and you like the Alien.

Sorry to hear about the blades and broken cannon. Really sorry about that.

USPS plays soccer with some packages I think. :banghead

I love my Scar... what can I say, I had to play with my homemade light tent more. :lol
4htec.jpg

I still love YOUR scar:lol i just don't understand why they chose to make a 'black pred' when they could have made more like that bad boy!

Dude, I'm glad you got them and you like the Alien.

Sorry to hear about the blades and broken cannon. Really sorry about that.

USPS plays soccer with some packages I think. :banghead
It's all good bro, noo problems, they were easy fixes.

I know they like to play soccer, I've caught them trowing my stuff down my steps before:banghead.

On another note, I got the colored Scar last night from my mom. He's awesome, pics later.

It's all good bro, noo problems, they were easy fixes.

I know they like to play soccer, I've caught them trowing my stuff down my steps before:banghead.

On another note, I got the colored Scar last night from my mom. He's awesome, pics later.

EKDER we don't use our hands when we play 'soccer' so unless the package went out and the delivery guy was taking a throw in then i seriously doubt he was playing soccer!:naughty:monkey3

EKDER we don't use our hands when we play 'soccer' so unless the package went out and the delivery guy was taking a throw in then i seriously doubt he was playing soccer!:naughty:monkey3
No, I meant too add a "too" to the end of my post. Meaning, that they do both of them, soccer, and basketball.

AWESOME! They treated me right too, hope the same shows through with you!

Post pics when ya get em, and remember the heat trick his his wristblades are bent, heat, and carefully straighten and even them out!

got the painted scar from monsterislandtoys the other day. I probably got the last painted one they had because the package was totally trashed. Scar was safe and unharmed inside though. He is badass and heavy. Kickass figure, especially for the price. I really lucked out that monsterisland was selling these. Hopefully the next releases won't be so hard to get.

oh and thanks to AdamBombOi for reassuring me that monsterisland was ok to order from. I wasn't sure about ordering from them, but they came through!

789.jpg

790.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Congrats.

I still need to pick up that "Elder on Throne" piece.

Anyone have one they want to get rid of? :D

got the painted scar from monsterislandtoys the other day. I probably got the last painted one they had because the package was totally trashed. Scar was safe and unharmed inside though. He is badass and heavy. Kickass figure, especially for the price. I really lucked out that monsterisland was selling these. Hopefully the next releases won't be so hard to get.

oh and thanks to AdamBombOi for reassuring me that monsterisland was ok to order from. I wasn't sure about ordering from them, but they came through!

789.jpg

790.jpg

Hot damn! Glad they came through for you! Looks good next to the AVP Elder too, but I knew you'd love it!

When the next ones get released (I know they've got an Alien in October, Predalien in November, and another Alien in December), I hope MonsterIsland carries them too.

Hot damn! Glad they came through for you! Looks good next to the AVP Elder too, but I knew you'd love it!

When the next ones get released (I know they've got an Alien in October, Predalien in November, and another Alien in December), I hope MonsterIsland carries them too.
I tink I may pass o the Aliens in Oct. But the PA and AVP-R Alien are/will be mine.

you can't go wrong with these, they're cool vinyl statue figures.
i plan on collecting all the colored ones they make.

It would be cool if they weren't completely green, but like have a green hue to the, but if it's just cast in green plastic I will pass fo sho. But, if it is like painted and stuff, I feel I may buy it.:D

Back