Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Predalien is scheduled for a November release, Alien is scheduled for December.

These are both must owns for me since I bought their Scar Predator, which is AWESOME! (And the price can't be beat). Hope this means we'll see a Wolf from them sometime as well.

2rmawwz.jpg

119ym2d.jpg

Quick question for anyone who has ordered from Hobby Link Japan (I want to preorder from them)... just wondering how they are, and if (upon checkout) they'll let you pay in your currency? I really don't want to get hit with a conversion charge.

They're about 10" tall, and are fix posed PVC models.

Here's their Scar next to my P1 Dio:

1445op5.jpg

Next to my Dark Horse P2 Randy Bowen model:

24d2ayu.jpg

i asked my mate, he's a flight attendant, he speaks fluent Japanese, but he's not replying yet so i dunno if he's online

14 bucks? If I didnt dispise the designs so much, i'd get these in a heartbeat. I would get a Wolfy though...

I'm just holding off to find out if there will be a conversion fee... I'll probably call my bank tomorrow, I think it's a 3% sales charge of whatever the total is using my debit card.

I hope, hope, HOPE they make a Wolf. The Scar they did is insane on the level of detail, size, and the price, still mad I missed out on the Alien.

Dude, it's up to the standards of some of the models I've bought, just costing about $100 less, hahaha.

Seriously, FuRyu might be my new favorite company for Aliens and Predator collectibles. They're amazingly cheap, and look fantastic.

I will gladly add these to my collection !
i have their scar predator, and avp alien warrior, they are top notch figures.

I would recommend getting your orders in ASAP. I did get mine in on the last run which were the Regular Scar and Black Scar...but was near the end of the list and the order was never filled. I ended up getting a couple of the Black version Scars which are cool looking.

I would recommend getting your orders in ASAP. I did get mine in on the last run which were the Regular Scar and Black Scar...but was near the end of the list and the order was never filled. I ended up getting a couple of the Black version Scars which are cool looking.

Sup Mang!! Where can I get these Scar Preds?:monkey5

Back