Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie, this position baffles me. Outside the rare stuff like SDCC Only pops, generally all variants are accessible in some capacity. The only one in recent memory I couldn't get was the Idol Indy. Sure there have been some hiccups like the Toy Tokyo debacle, which in my opinion is inexcusable for this marketing, but otherwise? You really can hunt down most of them for retail, provided you're ahead of the game and know when and where things go up and when to preorder.

Perhaps in the US however some of these exclusives are much harder to find in other countries that don't have the stores that they are exclusive to. Many of them are released as commons outside of the US, though not all of them. Many Walmart exclusives don't get released in other countries. The Black Friday mystery boxes weren't released outside of the US or Canada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't get many of these but looking forward tot he Smuggler's Bounty box this month. It will be one that I keep.

2017-01-08 11.01.32.jpg
2017-01-08 11.07.22.jpg

Is there any news on Funko making West World (Tv-series) figures? I would love to get Dr. Ford, Man in black, Dolores & Bernard. I stumbled upon rumours and speculation on Reddit but that's it.

Is there any news on Funko making West World (Tv-series) figures? I would love to get Dr. Ford, Man in black, Dolores & Bernard. I stumbled upon rumours and speculation on Reddit but that's it.

THIS! I want all of them! yesss

Too bad they never did get the Boardwalk Empire license... I wondered why they didn't made a line for that series... They did other HBO series in the past.

Westworld-Funko-Pop-Toy-Fair-Reveal-600x600.jpg

I am beginning to buy Funko pops that are the same as my statues to display with them. There are so many now I can match many of them up, even their costumes coordinate. Besides, they are so cute :eek:

Thanks for the picture. If only Funko made Boardwalk Empire pops as well... Dr Ford, 'Bernard' and Dolores will be instant purchases.

Hey guys, I need your good thoughts..... I just applied at funko as an illustrator. With any luck, I'll get it. I know some people that work there, so i have an inside track. Fingers crossed.

Hey guys, I need your good thoughts..... I just applied at funko as an illustrator. With any luck, I'll get it. I know some people that work there, so i have an inside track. Fingers crossed.

Veil, I know I don't talk with you much, but good luck, bro. I've seen your digital work with Spooktacular and things. Very impressive. You got this. :rock

Cool...can you help me get a Slash and Duff if you get the job? I swear I won't pester you for any other toys after that.

Well....unless they snag some amazing license that hasn't been done in any other figure form....(like Guns N Roses was!)

Back