Funko Pop! Walmart Exclusive Star Wars Jabba the Hutt 3-Pack Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcprimal

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's a look a the new Walmart Exclusive Star Wars Pops! featuring Jabba the Hutt, Slave Leia, and Salacious B. Crumb. This set perfectly recreates the scene in Jabba's Palace with these three characters. Each are painted and molded perfectly. Jabba is an impressive size and much better represents the character than the original Jabba release. I highly recommend this set to anyone who collects Star Wars Pops! Please rate, comment and subscribe!

Thanks for the video. Just picked up the Dewback and Sandtrooper pack at Wal-Mart. Mine got an entire end-cap worth of stock as well.

I'll be picking up this set as soon as it's available.

Has this hit stores yet? The Sandtrooper/ Dewback have been non existent at my local Walmart. I got lucky and ordered one on their website.

Has this hit stores yet? The Sandtrooper/ Dewback have been non existent at my local Walmart. I got lucky and ordered one on their website.

I live on the East coast and I haven't seen this in stores yet. One of the Wal-Marts near me only had one of the Dewback exclusives when I went there (bad paint apps) and another Wal-Mart near me had an entire endcap full of them to choose from. Seriously, like 60+ sets.

Back