Funko Legacy Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the GoT legacy figures a while back, in-hand, I know for sure that I will get any Whedon Legacy figures Funko puts out. They actually look pretty great. I have a crap ton of Diamond Select back from when they did Buffy and to this day, they are among my favorites. I don't know what it is about 6" figures but they are still very addicting to me.

Better,boxed pics here Zoe, Mal, and Jayne look great! Kaylee and Wash are a little iffy, but I will definitely be getting them all!

Says they will be out in May!

2015_NYTF_Funko50__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
The accessories in that pic I posted are all messed around. Check out the boxed pics in the gallery. Jayne comes with a pistol, knife, and Vera. Zoe has a pistol and her sawed off Winchester, Mal has his pistol and a Winchester. Kaylee comes with a wrench and Wash comes with the two dinosaurs.

All bought. Kaylee's head is pretty sucky though, and Mal needs a little more neck.

Bought. Instantly. They don't need to look perfect because let's face it, 6" but I want them all.

Funko have said that Kaylee's headsculpt has already been improved upon but too recently to make ready for the show. I'm glad to hear it.

Oh and that Jayne exclusive with the hat? Obvious, genius and I want that too.

Funko PLEASE do Buffy and Angel too. I'd squeal.

I'd take them all. I would take the Buffy and Angel lines.....AND Dollhouse (I know there are haters, but I loved the show)!!!

Newbury Comics was a Boston comic store that became a music store, and then expanded into other kinds of fringe merchandise (I got my first copy of the Principia Discordia there!) Other locations opened throughout New England, one of which currently resides in the Maine Mall, 45 minutes south of me. It's a cool store. Kinda like a Spencer Gifts was before it became a sex shop, but with comics and music. They even sell Sideshow stuff.

Newbury Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no memory of that. Since I was a kid Spencer Gifts sold squeeze bottles labeled "Sex Grease."

Dave is thinking of 4" ReAction garbage figures. These are glorious 6" Legacy figures. Don't believe that absurdity, and commit the atrocity of not getting these.

Unless Dave just doesn't like the GoT figures. Then carry on.

Yep, my bad. They have packaged samples at ToyFair and these are on the same level as the 6" GoT figures.

I'd take them all. I would take the Buffy and Angel lines.....AND Dollhouse (I know there are haters, but I loved the show)!!!

It never lived up to its potential imo, but I liked it and would certainly pick up the toys. A full on Whedon Legacy line is required.

Rumors are flying that because Funko hasn't had much success with ReAction Firefly, they're already worried about Legacy. Ignore the fact that one has nothing to do with the other...

They better not do anything rash! I love my ReAction Firefly figs for what they are but REALLY want the Legacy figures!

Sadly the fanbase for Joss' stuff has often been passionate and vocal, but not always high in number. Serenity got made but didn't exactly kill at the box office. I'll happily grab this set and hope for the rest of the crew. Wouldn't be shocked if sales weren't strong enough for another wave though.

I had them pre ordered on Amazon with a release date of May 15th. On the 15th the date changed to sometime in August. Ugh...

Back