Fun weekend project - phonebooth for my Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triton

Super Freak
Reaction score
A fun little project for the weekend. Took about 5 hours and two trips to the hobby store to make.

All the parts are available from hobby store. The pay phone is a fridge magnet purchased off Ebay.

101746g965cc695ht69t9q.jpg

101752bara919ji43aaf8r.jpg

101744ppcwy8k82ek1keus.jpg

135854izztu4tzlct4l6l2.jpg

140008h55kdkfc33cdfdy7.jpg

That looks great. Where did the second Clark/Superman head come from? I can see it's a mod of the HT. I have the first Clark but still need to get it bashed. Would be cool to get a 1:6 phone booth. I stopped building hobby stuff once my kids no longer had school projects. Would have to be something I find or commission.

Looks great! I've got one more Clark kitbash to finish that uses the same head you have for the middle version. It's really a nice HS--just haven't decided on a suit.

That looks great. Where did the second Clark/Superman head come from? I can see it's a mod of the HT. I have the first Clark but still need to get it bashed. Would be cool to get a 1:6 phone booth. I stopped building hobby stuff once my kids no longer had school projects. Would have to be something I find or commission.

The head is from Ebay. I used original HT Sup body to do the transforming Clark Kent. The body suit is by Tony Mei.

Back