FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these actually available for sale anywhere? I'd love to grab a set or am I too late? The Gibson head is spot on!!! I love it!!!

Yeah, these turned out pretty good.

If anyone wants to sell the Riggs sculpt in the future, let me know. Cheers.

Great custom Budo! That is the exact look I am going for. Haven't settled on a jacket yet - I can't tell what kind of jacket Riggs has in the first Lethal Weapon. It looks like a very well worn blazer, but it is hard to tell. Anyhow, there is definitely nothing like it in 1/6 yet, so I am just going to use a black blazer and weather it.

I am also rolling through suits with Murtaugh. I have him in the Asmus Bond suit right now but am not happy with it, so I am going to pick through other gray suits until I am happy. Murtaugh definitely feels like a figure that might have been a good idea just to go full set with.

Are these actually available for sale anywhere? I'd love to grab a set or am I too late? The Gibson head is spot on!!! I love it!!!

I emailed Denny and only the full sets are available. Not just the head sculpts.

Hey iMan,

When did you email Denny if you don't mind me asking? I've tried contacting him via his website and facebook about the figures but sadly have had no response?

Thanks mate!

Hey iMan,

When did you email Denny if you don't mind me asking? I've tried contacting him via his website and facebook about the figures but sadly have had no response?

Thanks mate!

I emailed him last Wed the 29th, he replied the next day.

The shoe issue was part of what I always call Iminime's growing pains. They just didn't have certain resources in their first year of being in business so they had to rely on those cheap shoes, some of them were huge. For this release it got slightly better because of their relationship with ZCWO they used "Carson's" shoes for Riggs.

But they've come a long way in the last year and they have much better resources. Going forward I'm sure we'll see accurate shoes of a higher quality because they now have a 3D printer on the team. No more reling on HK generic cheapey shoes

Thanks for the info iMan! Now can you please email him on my behalf and let him know I'd like to purchase a full set please. :) Still no response to all attempted contacts. Hope I'll hear from him soon.

Thanks for the info iMan! Now can you please email him on my behalf and let him know I'd like to purchase a full set please. :) Still no response to all attempted contacts. Hope I'll hear from him soon.

I'll try. Send me a PM with your email address in it so that I can tell Denny to email you.

Their website is kinda crazy.....:cuckoo:

I order Riggs from Evil Bay, I'm undecided about Murtaugh (least at the ebay price I spent). My first custom piece....:love

Like many of you, I haven't heard back from him about some questions I had but he did help me order the figure last week or so. I'm sure he must be pretty swamped right now.

Their website is kinda crazy.....:cuckoo:

I order Riggs from Evil Bay, I'm undecided about Murtaugh (least at the ebay price I spent). My first custom piece....:love

Yes, I had trouble on there as well. Next time just email him and he'll invoice you or have you send the payment directly to him.

Congrats on the first custom piece! You must really love these characters to have held out on customs for so long. do you plan to buy anymore customs?

I want these HS so if anyone sells them, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Like many of you, I haven't heard back from him about some questions I had but he did help me order the figure last week or so. I'm sure he must be pretty swamped right now.

Yes, I had trouble on there as well. Next time just email him and he'll invoice you or have you send the payment directly to him.

Congrats on the first custom piece! You must really love these characters to have held out on customs for so long. do you plan to buy anymore customs?

I emailed him last night and received a response this morning.

I love Lethal Weapon top 5 movie of mine so I had to have these characters. I a good custom Crow, Die Hard and Gladiator come around I'd likely buy again

Anyone know how close the full sets are to selling out? I've been thinking about picking them up, but have bought, pre-ordered and commissioned so many things of late I have to hold off for a month or two. Oh well have to draw the line somewhere.

Back