Full Moon Puppet Master replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiamiLoco

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone else less than happy with the overall result of the Full Moon 1:1 Puppet Master replicas? My friend went to SDCC and said the ones there looks FLAWLESS.

Quality is pretty much the same as the old ones imo, the main improvement was the more accurate clothings and screen used headsculpt.

Im intrigue that your friend finds the SDCC ones looking flawless, got any pics?

when i went to Monsterpalooza, the ones they had there were kind of sloppy looking. If SDCC displays were amazing i would snatch them up personally, its such a luck of the draw with these full moon replicas..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the ones I have seen are pretty hack if I'm being honest. Unless something substantial has been done to change that recently.

The only sort of decent looking ones were a very few Jesters that were made right before they started officially doing the new batches of replicas, it was something to test the water I supposed. Those few that were made were done with a lot more care, you can tell by Jester's boots being fabric instead of sculpted. They cut corners with the new current Jester by sculpting the boots instead of making them, the boot sculpt looks really rushed, they look like two tube stumps.

If you want good Puppet Master replicas you really have to go the custom route, most of the screen used heads are available, and there are a few good tailors out there who can do accurate and fitting PM outfits. Body is a Kenner Always Sisters doll, just like what they used in the movies. I'm building a proper Jester and Tunneller, will share pics once I get those done.

Here's a sculpt I'm working on, I'm not happy with any of the custom Tunneller heads out there so I'm making my own based on the version I like:

2018-07-16 PuppetMaster Tunneller_r3.jpg

Back