• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne New!! SOLD!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padrinno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!!!

I have a new Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne figure ( the new exclusive version)
. Never opened with the brown box.

I would like to trade this figure. I dont have any figure on mind but I listen proposals but could be interested on:

HellBoy figures, Mark I, Thor figures, inglorious bastards figures, GodFather...

I want to trade this only in the European Zone. Out of this zone the shipping cost are very very high.

Thx!!!

Last edited:
Re: FT: Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne New!! ONLY EU Zone

can you be a bit more specific? is it the original batman begins version, the dark knight original costume version....or the more recent con exclusive version? could be interested if dependant on answer

Hi snake!!! Nothing in particular :) Im open to listen :) Im relative new in this hobby so I think theres a lot of figures that I missed :)

That would depend if you are a Real or Barca supporter
:lol
Anyway how about a DX04 bruce Lee Exclusive (comes with the exclusive extra Bruce lee body) thats the only HT I have and willing to trade...

That would depend if you are a Real or Barca supporter
:lol
Anyway how about a DX04 bruce Lee Exclusive (comes with the exclusive extra Bruce lee body) thats the only HT I have and willing to trade...

XD Im a Real Madrid supporter :)

Im sorry my friend but I have the DX04 and I would like trade only in the EU becouse the shipping costs :(

Thx anyways

XD Im a Real Madrid supporter :)

Im sorry my friend but I have the DX04 and I would like trade only in the EU becouse the shipping costs :(

Thx anyways

What a Real Madrid fan! No trade with you then :pfft:

Just Kidding :peace
In any case you are lucky to have one of these, that too so early... hope you get a great trade off! :wave

How about a blonde haired, blue eyed, 10 month old baby boy? Minor whining problems but otherwise mint.

Only trade, Padrinno?!
I´m from germany as you can see and the figure here is extremly expensive, but unfortunatly I have nothing to trade.
You sure we couldn´t work out something!?

Hi mate,

Would you be interested in a battle damaged t-800 it's the MMS01 version?

Cheers
Dom

Back