• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Zombi 2 25th special edition & Cannibal Holocaust DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both In Mint Condition, Both double disc's, both completely uncut, both come with posters of each film. Will ship outside of the UK but the postage will be more.

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Looking for £15 for each which includes shipping within the UK.

Last edited:
Awesome films both. I agree with you somewhat GB, about the Cannibal Holocaust. But I enjoyed so many parts of the film and felt it worked as a shock mock documentary. The only part I would skip over if I saw it again was that muskrat screaming his head off. I know all the animals were really being slaughtered in the film, and it was slightly disturbing to see him scream like that.

Good luck with the sale Ben, like I said these are awesome films. :D

ok now Zombi 2 isnt a real sequel is it?.. I get these confused cuz Zombi was made as a unofficial sequel or something.. or to cash in on romero right.. dang I should know this..

Zombi 2 is the first in a line of Fulci films which did initially capitalize on the name Zombi, as that was the release name for Dawn of the Dead in Italy. So you liked Zombi (Dawn)? Come see Zombi 2. Actually Zombi 2 is a pretty sweet film, but the rest of the set sort of deteriorates as you move along them.

You should get these uscmbuzz! Both great films for the collection. Holocaust is actually kind of chilling if you view it with and open mind and a suspension of disbelief.

i think these two are great films, i do not love this genre, so i didn't expect to enjoy them so much. at least cannibal is a great story, zombi was just lots of fun.

Back