• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: WETA District 9 Lifesize Arc Generator Gun #162/200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
****SALE PENDING****

I'm selling my WETA District 9 Arc Generator, edition #162/200. I'm the original owner and its been up on my wall ever since I got it. I will include everything (wall mount, mounting hardware, original box, brown shipped). I have positive feedback on this forum, Spawn forums and my Ebay ID is pineapple347. Price will be $625 shipped within the US. Shipping will be UPS Ground with tracking number provided and insurance. Paypal Only.

****SALE PENDING****

IMG_0335-1.jpg

IMG_0334-2.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck bud

My god that is one of the most awesome pieces ever!!!!

Thanks! I sure will miss it. I had the full size Assault Rifle on preorder also, but I cancelled that one. I need to downsize my collection and stick with the basics (alien, predator, terminator).

I have one of these and it's incredible, great price for it too, I've seen them go on ebay for hundreds more.

Back