• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Very very cheap rare pfs UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK , in order to have enough room to do what I want with my collection room I'm going to have to let these two go. No more statues for me !. Now they are both damaged but not alot.
First a darth Maul pf. THIS ITEM WILL NEED PICKING UP AS IT HAS NO BOX. I am in Manchester , pm me if your interested for any more info.
I picked this up months ago and I forgot the arm was a seperate part and it fell and broke two of the fingers off. I glued them back on and you can't see it really at all and you don't see the fingers when its on display anyway since the saber is behind him. The other small thing is a fell scratches on the base. The light up saber works perfectly. With these problems on display they don't really effect it anyway since well.. unless you look up close you can't see em !.
Again , this needs picking up because it has no base but if you can come and get it its yours for £60.00.

UK ONLY.

DSC04096.jpg

Next up is the very rare exclusive leatherface pf. I bought this froum ebay apparently brand new but it arrived with a few problems so I ended up getting some of my cash back. THIS STATUE DOES HAVE ITS ART AND SHIPPING BOX SO CAN BE SHIPPED.
There is one tiny small paint chip off of the arm holding the chainsaw , not a big problem since the sleeve of the jacket covers this once its on and you can't see it at all.

The next problem is that the handle grip of the chainsaw snapped off. It is an extremely clean break and actually fits together for display and doesn't even look broken so with a little bit of glue this will be good as new.

The weathered look of the chainsaw is not damage , its part of the statue.

DSC04094.jpg

Here you can see how clean the break is and how easy the handle grip pops back in which glue will fix easily.

DSC04092.jpg

Here is a shot of them both together. Sorry for the harsh lighting , the light went and konked on me so I had to use flash. You can also see leatherface's exclusive bucket here. :horror:lol

Skinny alien in the background not included.
DSC04102.jpg

The leatherface is £120.00 posted , an amazing price for this , ecspecially the exclusive. If you want to pick these both up you can take them for £160.00 together.
Send me a pm if you want one or both of them , I'm loosing out big time here but I need to get them out of the way so they hopefully wont be here long !. :naughty:D

Last edited:
Great prices. You should shift 'em quickly. Good luck.

Erm... Slightly embarrassing.... :monkey4

I neglected to mention my 10% buyer 'attraction fee'. That's 10% of the gross fee agreed with the buyer + 2.5% of the discounted fee per post per thread - any discounts due.

:google

Mate Ill take the Maul Im in Oldham and can come and get tomorrow to go with my 1:1 bust
I can tell my missus Im going to the gym and pop by anytime :)

Mate Ill take the Maul Im in Oldham and can come and get tomorrow to go with my 1:1 bust
I can tell my missus Im going to the gym and pop by anytime :)

:lol Mav, you crease me man!! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back