• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Various Hot Toys Figures, Reasonable Prices

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Daystrom

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to sell some non-core items from my collection to cover some very unexpected expenses that came up just before the holidays (my parked car was smacked into by a drunk driver last week, and it's costing me some cash while I'm waiting for the insurance to stop dragging their feet)

I need to raise about $600 to get by, so once that total is reached, remaining items here will be taken off the block.

All are from a non-smoking, no pets home, conditions as described:

DX10 T2 T-800: MIB, opened for inspection only, w/ shipper: $215 + paypal fees shipped

MMS95 Terminator Salvation John Connor (first version): perfect figure cond/complete, but styrofoam box has a decent sized chunk missing off one corner (approx golf ball sized): $195 + paypal fees shipped

MMS174 Avengers Black Widow Sealed, minor shelf scuffs on box from local store: $220 + paypal fees shipped (SOLD)

MMS134 Inglorious Basterds Col Hans Landa:MIB, never removed, box excellent, has shipper, but some marker writing on shipper top flap
MMS118 Inglorious Basterds Lt Aldo Raine:MIB, box is overall excellent, but has a tiny light gray smudge on bottom edge of front face, no shipper
For the above two items: $265 + paypal fees shipped for either, $500 + paypal fees shipped for the pair.

Non-Hot Toys:

Heroic Perfection Killer (Leon) boxed set (includes everything to make a respectable Leon the Professional figure, except the figure body). (PENDING)

Image.aspx

includes:

- Headaculpt (Normal)

- Headsculpt (Bleeding)

- Neck Connector

- Plain heads (2 pairs)

- Feet with pegs(1 pair)

- Magnum

- M92F with magazine and silence

- Knife

- Grenade

- Clamp