• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: United Cutlery Sting Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys...

I have for sale a United Cutlery Sting Sword. It was displayed but is in good condition. One thing tho is the Certificate was put in a frame and in order to get it to fit, the sides had to be folded. The Certificate will be included inside the frame though...

Asking for $100 plus shipping in the Continental U.S. and I'd like to be paid by Money Order...Any doubts about dealing with me via money order just check my feedback, I've done a few sales by money order with no problems...If anyone is interested and wants to see a picture, plz PM me...Thanks for looking :)

Hey guys...

I have for sale a United Cutlery Sting Sword. It was displayed but is in good condition. One thing tho is the Certificate was put in a frame and in order to get it to fit, the sides had to be folded. The Certificate will be included inside the frame though...

Asking for $100 plus shipping in the Continental U.S. and I'd like to be paid by Money Order...Any doubts about dealing with me via money order just check my feedback, I've done a few sales by money order with no problems...If anyone is interested and wants to see a picture, plz PM me...Thanks for looking :)

WOW!!....:google

:slap

Back