• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ULTIMATE RAINMAN Clint Eastwood GBU Blondie/Gunman FULL FIGURE *HOLY GRAIL*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psung4ever

Super Freak
Reaction score
Never thought I would be selling this but the time has finally come.

Up for sale is the Ultimate Clint Eastwood as “Blondie” from Sergio Leone's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (1966)

This figure is a collaboration of, perhaps, some of the best known Korean artists out there in this hobby.

Which are:

Rainman
Sean Studio
Addblue

The figure was made by Sean Studio. Featuring Rainman’s Gunman heasculpt and hand-tailored costume by Addblue.

This is truly a One of a Kind figure. The Serial Number is 1/1 and the BEST Blondie you will ever find out there. I doubt you will find a better Blondie than this one. I really hate to let him go as I considered him to be my holy grail since he is irreplaceable but the time has come and he needs to go to a new home.

SOLD

Buyer must send payment via Paypal "gift" otherwise you must cover the fees. No worries dealing with me as I have a 100% positive feedback. I'm a straight up guy, you won't be scam.

I purchased this figure last year and never got the chance to display him and so he is in a brand new/mint condition.

Figure comes complete with everything as seen:
Long sold out Rainman Blondie/Gunman headsculpt professionally painted by Sean Studio.
Hand-tailored costume by Addblue to accurately match the costume worn by Clint Eastwood in the film.
Wooden Base with magnetic stand.
Wooden Box with Artwork of the character in front.
Certificate of Authenticity; Serial Number: 1/1

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Thank You

dsc_2359_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2363_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2367_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2368_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2371_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2372_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2376_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2377_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2378_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

dsc_2380jpg_copy_sagabeyond.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: ULTIMATE RAINMAN Clint Eastwood GBU Blondie/Gunman FUll FIGURE *HOLY GRAIL*

0000_sagabeyond.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: ULTIMATE RAINMAN Clint Eastwood GBU Blondie/Gunman FUll FIGURE *HOLY GRAIL*

Why would you even want to sell this?? :panic:

Best blondie ever!

Good luck on the sale. :peace

Why would you even want to sell this?? :panic:

Best blondie ever!

Good luck on the sale. :peace

I hate to do so, but need to, for the time being.

Thanks though :1-1:

This is the epitome of a holy grail. Wow, psung, that is a phenomenal figure...best of luck my friend!

Where can I find a poncho like that is all I want to know?

551961_4163726904129_1293371623_n.jpg

Mine looks pretty pathetic, but is really all I need to complete mine. Oh and I have a Rainman head too, just not pictured here.

Good luck on the sale.

Back