• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade:Statues & busts:GG Ghost Rider,Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/Trade: Sideshow,Bowen,Koto statues & busts(IRON MAN ,FB Abom. Eagle vs Nasgul)

IRon Man is back up for sale.

Re: FS/Trade: Sideshow,Bowen,Koto statues & busts(IRON MAN ,FB Abom. Eagle vs Nasgul)

I'll take a trade + $ for IM.

TTTTTTToooo Thhhheeeeee topppp

Up she goes.

Update added a few things

Excl. Darth Vader 1/1 bust (Trade only) :monkey2

:D Make the trade offer while it's still packed up! After the 24th I'll have him set up and might not be able to let him go.

**Koto Maul sold for a whopping $5! :0

Will trade for a Gandalf PF.

Pm'd ya!

............free up...........

Thanks for the bump Hardstyle!
REALLY looking to trade the Vader bust for a CM Alien. If not, I might just sell him to buy an Alien.

Come on..I want a Gandalf PF.
Don't make me sell on Ebay guys.

Put Guile up forsale.:monkey2 I need the $.
Championship Edition, inspected and is in mint condition. Will pack in a second box to ensure safe delivery.

Up she goes...

Hulk kit and Abomination are on Ebay.

Amok Time Hulk kit SOLD

AVP busts SOLD

LOWERED prices.
More going to ebay tonight.

To the toppppp

BUMPPPPPPPPPPP

Back