• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade:Statues & busts:GG Ghost Rider,Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/T list: X-men vs Sent.Exclusives #2 &#3 CHEAP!+ other PFs,dioramas & statues.

Updated
More going on Ebay as soon as I get a card reader.:)
Make offers before it's too late!

Re: FS/T list: X-men vs Sent.Exclusives #2 &#3 CHEAP!+ other PFs,dioramas & statues.

Removed Grey Hulk vs Spidey. Found more flaws on Spidey.:( Now I have to decide what to do about them. Might keep'em.
Maybe customize it....maybe just sell for $1k. Don't know yet...

I found a few small paint chips on his arm that is attached to the post. I don't know how I missed them before. Unless, somehow it happened when I was moving it.? Just don't know but, that's why I inspect things before selling. Want to be sure my customers know what they are buying.

I might just customize it to a Symbiote Spidey and repaint the base. Then sell it. Or sell my custom Green Hulk vs Spidey and keep the grey.
Don't know yet.

Willing to trade for a Punisher Comiquette.

PM sent for you

Re: FS/T list: X-men vs Sent.Exclusives #2  CHEAP!+ other PFs,dioramas & statues.

what would you want to trade for the xmen vs. sentinel #3 dio? :monkey3
Send me a list of what you have and we'll go from there.

I have one coming in a few weeks, that I'm not sure what I'll do with... :naughty

Unless, it's your 2nd one, I bet you decide to keep it. lol
If not LMK what your interested in and we can try to work a deal.

PM sent for you

And back at you....Don't know where you got that I still have the Cap vs Red Skull dio. ..It's been gone since last year.:D

Both X-men vs Sent dioramas are PENDING.

Added my RC truck.

X-men vs Sent #3 is Sold

Last edited:
Re: FS/T list: X-men vs Sent.Exclusives #2  CHEAP!+ other PFs,dioramas & statues.

Red Skull is gone. I'll miss him:monkey2

PM sent on Koto Jango Fett.

Back at ya. sorry so late.

Thanks Darth_Pain,

Sorry, I don't see a returned PM.

Added Iron man cc.

MOD, Please change my title to....FS/Trade: Sideshow,Bowen,Koto statues & busts(IRON MAN ,FB Abom. Eagle vs Nasgul)

Back