• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TMNT Comiquettes, Anime & Dwarven Forge Set - Updated Sept. 08/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Reasonable Payment Plans will be acceptable!

TMNT:

Donatello Regular Edition: 122/400 (Loose, no box): $250.00 + Shipping Local Pick Up Ideal SOLD
Raphael Exclusive Edition: 287/450 (Loose, no box): $250.00 + Shipping Local Pick Up Ideal SOLD
Mouser: 47/250 (Loose, no box): $50.00 + Shipping Local Pick Up Ideal SOLD
The Shredder Exclusive Edition: 39/500 (With Art Box, no Shipper): $150.00 + Shipping SOLD

Shipping at buyers risk.

UPDATE: Sept 14/12:

Shipping these was stupid. 2 got destroyed. DO NOT SHIP THESE WITHOUT THE ART BOXES FOR PROTECTION! I spent a small fortune on packaging and 2 of them still got shattered in shipping apparently!

Dwarven Forge: SOLD

Adding my Dwarven Forge Limited Edition Woodland Set & Woodland Accessories Set (also a few extra accessories-chests/treasure): $125.00 + Shipping
Only used once. Original Boxes + COA - the plastic used to wrap each piece is gone however. Here is a link to the page to view them:

Woodland Set
Woodland Accessories Set

Anime: SOLD

-------------------------------

I have positive feedback in the old thread and on e-bay (as a buyer) elendil-steven.

Last edited:
Re: FS/T: TMNT Comiquettes & Dwarven Forge Set - Updated Aug 13/12

Hey Just received Nick Fury but need to sell him. He is unopened and still sealed. 180 shipped to the US. Add a little more to Canada

Re: FS: TMNT Comiquettes & Dwarven Forge Set - Updated Aug 13/12

Responded armysoldier74b!

Dwarven Forge Items still available.

Last edited:
Re: FS: TMNT Comiquettes & Dwarven Forge Set - Updated Aug 13/12

Back to the top! All 4 pieces still available. Price Drop on some items!

Last edited:
Re: FS/T: TMNT Comiquettes, Anime & Dwarven Forge Set - Updated Aug 27/12

Lowered ALL prices. Made it VERY worthwhile to make the drive to pick up the TMNT items! You will NOT find a better deal on the TMNT items, anywhere!

Last edited:
UPDATE: Sept 14/12:

Shipping these was stupid. 2 got destroyed. DO NOT SHIP THESE WITHOUT THE ART BOXES FOR PROTECTION! I spent a small fortune on packaging and 2 of them still got shattered in shipping apparently!

Back