• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Thor Exclusive PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misbitski

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this on Wednesday. I need the money and space more than the statue, so unfortunately it has to go.

It's in the low 100s. I'll get the exact number. I haven't inspected it yet. I can leave it sealed or check for damage depending on preference. My seller ID on Ebay is the same (misbitski) if you'd like to check my feedback rating. Paypal is easiest, and I don't charge extra for fees.

Looking for $495 + cost of shipping. I can get an exact quote if you provide your zip code. US shipping only guys. Sorry, but it'd be insanely priced to send it anywhere else.

I'm hoping to get this guy sold by Sunday, or I'll be listing it on Ebay.

quadcent is all over this one! I thought you had an Ex, Quad?

yes and no, been waiting for someone else to come through, but haven't heard from him if it's for sure yet. and to top it off, i passed one off a week ago to another fellow freak for a lot less:banghead thinking i would be able to get one from a local store, but that also fell through.

Back