• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fs: the entire ss star wars exclusive 12" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY TYLERD, Just a thought but what about if you broke them up into sets lets say, for example : luke jedi with the endor troops and the chair, mace with han, bib, and the creature packs and so on.

HEY TYLERD, Just a thought but what about if you broke them up into sets lets say, for example : luke jedi with the endor troops and the chair, mace with han, bib, and the creature packs and so on.

not a bad idea. however i'd probably run into the same problem with people wanting to buy the popular and not wanting to pay at least retail for the unpopular. i will continue to hold out until the day comes that a collector with vision and a big bankroll will see the significance of owning the exclusive version of the entire line. remember, these are the ones that people have endured the ppos just to get the limited edition accessories.

not a bad idea. however i'd probably run into the same problem with people wanting to buy the popular and not wanting to pay at least retail for the unpopular. i will continue to hold out until the day comes that a collector with vision and a big bankroll will see the significance of owning the exclusive version of the entire line. remember, these are the ones that people have endured the ppos just to get the limited edition accessories.

Your right before igot hooked up with SS i payed well over 100 for the first 7,thats each of them for the ex. So hold out and it will happen.:chew

I wish you luck and am glad for you that you can afford to hold out for the "bankroll". I was fortunate to just score the 3 Endor troopers for $100 for the trio. These days a bargain beats anything for me.

I wish you luck and am glad for you that you can afford to hold out for the "bankroll". I was fortunate to just score the 3 Endor troopers for $100 for the trio. These days a bargain beats anything for me.

Yep same here paid $90 including shipping for the Endor Trio (only reason I bought em)

IMO Exclusives are nice, cant beat that extra bit of plastic :rolleyes:

but . . . . . Id only pay $20 tops over original retail for one, and that would really depend on the exclusive.

Sooner spend my cash on another item totally

than over retail on 1 item with an extra bit of plastic and a sticker

and lets face it without that extra plastic and sticker you can usually pick it up (in most cases) slightly less and substantially less than retail on the secondary market

Good luck with the sale but I think your gonna be extremely lucky to get someone to :

1. Pay for the whole lot
2. Pay anything more than $20 over the original retail price for individual items

Last edited:

Good score,you got them for almost 100$$ less nice score as well MOONCAT !!

*goes and cryies in the bedroom *

bump....still offering the entire lot for $2000 PLUS shipping. at $2000, this lot is over 20% off the retail price, and every one is the EXCLUSIVE version. this price is non-negotiable, so don't be cheap and say...'free shipping and you've got a deal'. i will arrange pickup if you're in florida, so you can save the shipping cost that way.

bump....still offering the entire lot for $2000 PLUS shipping. at $2000, this lot is over 20% off the retail price, and every one is the EXCLUSIVE version. this price is non-negotiable, so don't be cheap and say...'free shipping and you've got a deal'. i will arrange pickup if you're in florida, so you can save the shipping cost that way.

Man, if this guy lived close, I'd hand him $2,000 cash for this deal no questions asked

bump for the complete to date sideshow star wars 1/6 exclusives.

... i don't think i know anyone that has the entire exclusive collection still sealed in mint packaging. :D

I do! So now you know at least someone who has. :D

Very interesting, selling the whole bunch as one. Even though I'd never sell my collection, I often wondered what a sale like this would generate. As far as I'm concerned, alone the fact that this is a hitherto COMPLETE exclusive collection, is worth a little extra OVER retail. Besides that, most, if not all are sold out and some are hard to find and expencive. Granted, the shipping costs don't help, but buying an instant 12" SW collection, all exclusive and unopened is additional value. Considering what I would ask for the lot, $2000 is a very good price.

I do! So now you know at least someone who has. :D

Very interesting, selling the whole bunch as one. Even though I'd never sell my collection, I often wondered what a sale like this would generate. As far as I'm concerned, alone the fact that this is a hitherto COMPLETE exclusive collection, is worth a little extra OVER retail. Besides that, most, if not all are sold out and some are hard to find and expencive. Granted, the shipping costs don't help, but buying an instant 12" SW collection, all exclusive and unopened is additional value. Considering what I would ask for the lot, $2000 is a very good price.

hi alice,

$2000 is over 20% off of the retail price of what i paid, not including the shipping i also paid. good to see there are others in the world with a complete collection like mine. :D i think lonnie might have a complete too.

i envision someday, maybe years down the road, selling this for $10,000. :lol it could happen! :rotfl

2K is a steal for all that loot. instant collections rule if you are just getting started. i sold off all my ssc 12'' star wars stuff last year (all exclusives and a few figures less since it was last year). i divided it up piecemeal and it was a pain in the rear. and you are exactly right...some just sat there forever...bubo, bib, etc. someone will jump on this at some point. i'm tempted to make the drive from hotlanta with cash...must resist...must resist. seriously though it will sell.

I had the entire collection but sold off all the figures to the prequels since I really didn't like any off them (the movies, the figures were OK) and was just being a completist. I hope you get every penny you want for them.

Back