• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stealth Iron Man Comiquette and Thing PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that you have to part with these fine items Sick Boy. A shame, really! And, so much for the QC on the replacements, if these also come with scratches... Perhaps SSC got so few really MINT replacements that they have no other choice but to ship SIM's with practically unnoticeable flaws? I don't know. I have learned though, that MINT never is MINT, certainly not when it comes from SSC. There's always a chip here or there, and if you're lucky, it's unnoticeable.

Yeah, I don't feel to bad about parting with the SIM, as I'm hoping that SSC will do a movie "something" other than the 1:1. If anything, I got the 1:1. But no one is biting on the Thing, so I will more than likely end up keeping him.

Hey Zack,

Is the mark on his knee area a groove? Can you feel it with your finger nail if you rubbed it or is it just missing paint?

If I had the money... which seems to be what every one is saying these days, I would totally buy yours and have it repainted Red and Gold. That would be tits. Alas, the paint job alone would probably be more than I wanted to spend at the moment. :monkey4

Good luck on your sale! :rock

If you want to sell your thing ex. for under whats Sideshow is asking on their site,I might be interested or Something around 350$ shipped to Canada.LMK if interested.

If you want to sell your thing ex. for under whats Sideshow is asking on their site,I might be interested or Something around 350$ shipped to Canada.LMK if interested.

Did you change your game plan again, Shai? :lol

Back