• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Hallmark Ornaments (New and Old)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theghostinside

Super Freak
Reaction score
So when I was putting up the ole Christmas tree the other day, I realized that I had some extras of ornaments. All are brand new condition, come with the inserts and original boxes. I dont have the actual pictures of the items but all that you have to do is google the titles and they can be found easily. I can take actual pictures later if anyone is interested. Ill start with the oldest to the newest. First I have a 1997 Darth Vader with light up and sound. $10 for it plus actual shipping. Next is the 2009 Han in stormtrooper $10 for it plus actual shipping. Next is the 2010 limited release lando calrissian. $10 for it plus actual shipping. Also from 2010 I have a minature set of boba feet and han in carbonite. $10 for it as well. Lastly I have a mamaw nadon limited release from this year. $15 plus shipping for it. Ill combine shipping if more than one are bought together. Please let me know if interested and if you have any questions. Thanks.

Back