• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Full Size Busts (Bossk, Maul, Gamorrean, Greedo, Crumb, Yoda)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crumb is no longer for sale. I spent over an hour this weekend and couldn't get the little mofo back in the box. :panic:

Crumb is no longer for sale. I spent over an hour this weekend and couldn't get the little mofo back in the box. :panic:

was it the tail overlapping the ear thing? i also have no idea how to repackage this piece. there should be an instructional thread specifically for this. :gah:

was it the tail overlapping the ear thing? i also have no idea how to repackage this piece. there should be an instructional thread specifically for this. :gah:

Actually, it was Crumb himself. No matter how many times I tried, the styrofoam top and bottom pieces had over an inch gap when I placed him in there. He must've gained weight since I got him. :lol

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

I wish I could pull the trigger on Maul right now, but money is tight at the moment:monkey2 and my job is cutting back on hours.:gah:
Good luck and I guess this is a bump for your post too.
:chew

Doing a little refocus of my collection :monkey3, so I'm offering these here before they go to eBay. :wave

All have been displayed in a glass cabinet. All have original packaging except for Yoda. He will be packed carefully. Prices do not include shipping, so please PM me for a quote. Due to the size of these, I prefer to keep it limited to US and Canada.

I can post some pictures later.

Bossk - $425
Darth Maul - $1200
Gamorrean Guard - $475
Greedo - $475
Yoda - $500

:mad: :moon

Back