• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSC Predator 1 Exclusive Dio and Bowen Faux Bronze Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok peoples, I have a few things for sale because I have some bills that are starting to pile up and I'm kinda broke. So help a fellow freak out!!

They will come in their original boxes with the outside brown shippers and none have been displayed. The shipped prices are for US only through USPS Priority Mail, though I will ship International at an additional fee.

Pics posted up!!

First, I have my beloved SSC Pred 1 Exclusive Dio. He is MIB and was only opened to insure he was in perfect condition and pictures. He has been in the brown SSC shipper since I got him.

#067/600 $130 Shipped, with Tracking & Insurance included. SOLD!!

And just in yesterday is a brand new Bowen Fauz Bronze Thor. MIB, was only opened tonight for pictures. Completely flawless and just damned gorgeous looking!! Kinda sad to see him go, but I need the cash!

#209/400 $400 Shipped, with Tracking & Insurance included. SOLD!!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything! Prices are flexible, so make me a reasonable offer. Thanks again for looking everyone!!

Zack

Last edited:
Re: FS: SSC Pred 1 Dio EX, HT Aliens Drake & HT Wolf Cleaner Kit EX!!

congratulations and that's what I call a sale on the HT figs. Wish more people would be more reasonable with their prices when they claim it is "clearance" or "big sale," then they want $250 for cleaner wolf:horror

Well, I try to do for others what I would like, but that never happens. I mean, that's kinda the reason for the FS/T and WTB/T threads. it's so you can get a deal. If I wanted to pay eBay prices, I would just go to eBay, you know. Well, thanks for the acknowledgement!!

My Bowen Faux Bronze Thor Statue got here today!! BNIB, $420 shipped. The only reason I am selling it for this high is because that's how much I paid for him retail from Bestcomics.com in NY. So let me know, I can be flexible, but not to much. Thanks! :D:D

Zack

Bump!!

Pics for SSC Pred EX Dio:

picture042gs7.jpg

picture043ke2.jpg

picture044st3.jpg

picture045tt6.jpg

picture046us3.jpg

picture047cq6.jpg

picture048xq0.jpg

picture050pg4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man!!

Haha, I just moticed how dusty Thor is. I guess that must be from the Styrofoam, cause he just got opened last night.

Yeah, when I get a nice lightbox set-up, I'll break out some stuff and take some pics. Everything is all boxed up. :monkey2

Please someone buy my Bowen FB THor!!!! I need the cash to help fund myself a Canon 5D!!!! Shoot me a PM and make me an offer!!

All feedback good and I'm a fast shipper!!

-Zack

Back