• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SSC 1/5 Predator (1987) EX # 175

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I decided to part ways with my SSC 1/5 Predator statue (mainly because I need the cash for 1/6 figures and I am not so much a statue fan).
FILE0287.jpg

Better pics available upon request. No issues with the statue, standard SSC paintjob. Looking to get $250 + shipping.

- Ralph

Last edited:
Just a heads up buddy. The EX is still in stock on sideshow's website for the retail price plus shipping. Good luck on your sale.

I could still ship to Europe (and mark it as lower than the actual value so there are no customs issues).

Let me know :)

I could still ship to Europe (and mark it as lower than the actual value so there are no customs issues).

Let me know :)

If u mark it lower, you will not be able to insure it for what it's worth. If it gets lost, or damaged , guess who's pocket it's going to come out of....

Back