• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Marvel Colossus EX. PF And Other 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the Colossus listed as sold, then changed my mind and was going to keep it, but I now changed my mind again, and am wanting to sell it. As was stated before, my Colossus does have some issues which are shown below. Firstly, see pics for the very small imperfections. Secondly, and something I just noticed, the base has a 2 inch legth red undercoat showing on the edge of the top part of the base (see pics). This was a factory issue, not mine. It is not a scratch.

As far as the statue, outside of the imperfections all statues have, there are no breaks, cracks, etc. on the body of Colossus.

The little dot is about the size of the tip of a sharpie
33o4avo.jpg

These are two most distinguishable imperfections. The part on the forearm is not a scratch, but is an imperfection that may have occurred during the casting and was painted over (my theory at least). The other is underneath the arm near the armpit area. There is a another paint imperfection, but honestly, that isn't noticeable. Even up close you won't see it unless you are looking for it.
2ilzpmr.jpg

This is a small black scuff mark that some on this forum have said can be removed by using a #2 eraser (I have never tried to remove it). It can only be seen up close and if you look on the back side part of his thigh.
zuo752.jpg

This is one other imperfection that is only noticeable up close.
w8l560.jpg

The last problem is with the base. There is red showing on the edge / rim of the top part of the base. It looks like the factory did not paint it with a heavy enough coat of black so that this would not occur.
Its easy to see why I never noticed this because its behind his back foot which would not be seen from his display position. NOTE* The white looking stuff that appears in the picture is nothing more than the reflection of the environment. I used flash when taking the picture to show the paint issue.
21d1on7.jpg

Once again, I am trying to be as thorough as possible concerning this Colossus. I am only pretty much looking for cost which after taxes and shipping came to about $464. If anyone has any Hot Toys like the Predators Berserker, Falconer, and the Tracker they are trying to move out, I will consider a trade only if they are sealed and not opened. If anyone has any questions, text me at (909)331-1585. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back