• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Marvel Colossus EX. PF And Other 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Colossus and Thor PF Ex. are no longer available. The Joker has been removed as that is the one piece I am keeping to start off the new Wave 2 2013 of statue collecting for DC.

I will sell all three for $350 shipped if interested!!!!!!!

1) Syco MK Sub-Zero PF ex. $150 shipped
2) Syco MK Ermac PF $150 shipped
3) Syco MK 1:2 Scorpion bust $140 shipped

I have a perfect feedback rating on ebay and you can all check me out (loricstone1) if need be.

All my statues have the original brown shipper boxes and are in mint condition unless otherwise stated.

NOTE: I live in the Inland Empire in California. If anyone that lives in the area or in Southern California, local pick up or drop off is preferred to save on shipping and will also lower price further. If local, I will sell it for $450.

Once again, I will entertain all offers so don't feel shy to make one (just don't try to lowball me please, I'm not a dummy).
I will only post pics of statues that I want to sell that have imperfections, which as of now is the Colossus PF Ex.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the Sub-Mariner Ex. Comiquette I want to sell. Please note that there is nothing wrong with the statue. He is in mint condition as if he just flew off the factory line. If there is any interest, see the price in the first post. Thanks!

ve5dza.jpg

The only thing that is wrong with this statue is the trident (which if you like to fix things can be fixed). I am going to lower this even further.

The end completely broke off and I reattached it with gorrila glue.
213553l.jpg

el2oa0.jpg

vzhfds.jpg

Oh man! I have been looking for an EX Sub, but now that I see the damage on the trident.... why dont u unglue the front part and re glue it alligned perfectly? I see you kinda missed there the lines LOL, if you fix and looks like it wasnt broken, Ill prob get it from u.

NOTE: If anyone wants to do a trade for the Lion-O, I will do it on one of three conditions.

If anyone has an unopened Grimlock Masterpiece Transformer (Hasbro), I will do a straight one to one trade for Lion-O.

I would also do a trade for Starscream Masterpiece unopened (Hasbro) and Rodimus Prime Masterpiece Transfomer (Hasbro) together for the Lion-O.

I don't have any other trade considerations for the Lion-O, unless its for a Cyclops PF regular. I will add $40 bucks cash as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The Lion-O PF is now sold.

I just put up the Sabretooth PF Exclusive (in perfect condition). I checked to make sure everything is in excellent condition.

I am asking $315 local pickup if you are in the Southern CA / Inland Empire area. If shipping to anywhere in the US, it will cost $340. That includes insurance as well.

I am open to trades for Sabretooth but it is only for either a unopened Grimlock Masterpiece Transformer and unopened Starscream Masterpiece Transformer action figures both by Hasbro together, or Optimus Prime Masterpiece + Starscream Masterpiece + Rodimus Prime Masterpiece Hasbro TFs. All three need to be unopened.

I will also consider a trade for Skaar regular PF for Sabretooth PF Ex. + $50 from me.

These are really the only trades I am interested in at this time. Thank you to all the collectors on this forum that help make this great hobby of ours churn. :clap

You don't like the Sabretooth anymore? Good luck with sell.

Black Panther PF Ex. is now sold. Sabretooth is no longer available and has been traded for a Hot Toys with some cash.

Also, If anyone is interested in the Cobra Commander PF Ex., he is still available. He is in mint condition and ready to be had for any statue appreciators out there.

Back