• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Chopper Predator Mask. Sideshow AVP & AVP-R Predator Spear #89 of 500

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike the Wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is my Chopper mask. It's #78 of 500, excellent condition. As soon as I took it out of the box I wall mounted it so the felt is a little bit damaged and you can see it in the pic. It comes from a Smoke Free house, asking $275 shipped and insured. I do have the original box for it. No overseas shipping.

100_2036.jpg

100_2038.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: Sideshow AVP & AVP-R Predator Spear #89 of 500

Up for sale is my Sideshow AVP-R Predator spear. It's #89 of 500 and other than the felt coming off the arms that hold the spear it is excellent condition and you can see it in the pics. This spear has always been wall mounted and comes from a Smoke Free house. I do have the original box for this and item will be insured for whatever it sells for. Asking $345 shipped and insured with tracking # within the USA. Thanks

100_2039.jpg

100_2040.jpg

100_2041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads merged and both titles added to this one thread. I also amended the prices in your opening posts of the thread to accomodate for the reductions you had made in posts further down in the threads.
x :duff

Back