• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: HT Avg Cap, IM Mk III DC, Mk 6 Movie Promo, Avg BW:SPRING BREAK SALE ON REMAINING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs: HT Cap, IM gantry, Jack Sparrow DX, Tumbler, Chopper pred and more! PRICE DRO

Hi is your price for the gantry still negotiable? Also how much will be shipping to 94065? Thank you.

Re: Fs: HT Cap, IM gantry, Jack Sparrow DX, Tumbler, Chopper pred and more! PRICE DRO

Chopper available again as buyer backed out after paying and running into an address issue on his end.

Wolverine sold!

Sorry, no. The person that was making payments on it sent their last payment last night.

Pm sent on the gantry set

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

BUMP. Dropped price on Gantry to $620 and Iron Man Mark VI Movie Promo Version to $275.

Last price drop on the gantry: $600 plus shipping!

Payment sent for chopper :peace

Hey man I am Chris or crabs joker, I am totally interested in the tumbler did you have all pieces, and boxes. I am in medfrod ma a city over from Boston ma I have been on here for awhile but never bought from another collector how do we do this, lol....

Chris rabideau

SPRING BREAK PRICING!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA (AVENGERS): $180 NOW $155 plus $5 SHIPPING
BLACK WIDOW (AVENGERS): $150 NOW $140 PLUS $5 SHIPPING
IRON MAN Mk 6 MOVIE PROMO VERSION: $275 NOW $250 PLUS $5 SHIPPING
IRON MAN Mk III DIE CAST VERSION: $275

Back