• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Spiderman / Venom / Carnage Bundle - All Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsidian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have for sale the fantastic set of Spiderman, Venom and Carnage Comiquettes. All three are the exclusive versions and come with the 3 art prints which makes for a great display!

Spiderman has only been opened to check for damage. Venom and Carnage have been on display for a few months in a smoke free, climate controlled home. All three are in mint condition.

As of right now I am trying to sell all 3 as a package. You could certainly buy it and sell what you didn't need.

Total set LOWERED to $1400.00 + 100.00 shipping (Spiderman and Venom usually sell for $1200+ combined).

PM me if interested and we can work out the details. I don't have a lot of feedbacks here on the forum but what I have are positive.

Prefer US Buyer but will work with others.

Here are some pictures if that helps everyone.

https://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/obsidianx/

As of 6/12 these items are SOLD!

Last edited:
What a shame your not selling them on their own or I would have had the Spiderman comiquette:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back