• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow T-800 Endoskull Battle Damaged

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamill82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a movie prop collector from Finland and I have collected both Master Replicas and Sideshow Collectibles many years. What I'm selling now is my Battle Damaged T-800 Terminator 2 Endoskull which I bought from retailer back in 2009, so I'm the original owner of this life size bust. I have turned it on only few times when I bought it and lately I tested it and everything works perfectly. It has been kept in a shelf with my Master Replicas helmets in a clean, pet and smoke free enviroment. The condition is great, exactly as I bought it, it's like new, has the original battle damaged paintjob and all. The only thing I don't have is the original box, since I rarely save the cardboard boxes because the space issue. The packaging ain't a problem, since I know how to make protective packages especially with solid pieces like life size busts. I prefer European buyers, but I have also sent items pretty much all over the world. I have doned business here often and you can check my feedback from my profile. For those that want one, here's your chance to get it now. I'm asking for 500 euros + shipping, that is what I paid myself. I'm also open for offers. I won't trade it, since I'm no longer collecting. I accept paypal as payment. I'll shoot some pictures of it and add 'em here if there comes interest toward it.

I can check out the garage once more, but I'm pretty sure I got rid of all the cardboard boxes. I wish I had the space to store all the boxes, but no.

I think I could lower the price to 360€

Bump, 329€ my final offer. I'll keep it here for this weekend, after that it's evilbay.

Last day people. Only few have been interested, that's all, but I quess it's because of the present state of the economy.

Back