• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Jedi Luke on TT with Boot 25 repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Sideshow Jedi Luke on TT with Boot 25 repaint $120 shipped

Hi - I'm selling the following item: A Sideshow 1/6 Jedi Luke figure, regular version, repainted by the legendary Boot25 and placed on a Narrow Shouldered Hot Toys Truetype, therefore no 'monkey arms'! This is a wonderful piece, which you can see in the pictures below; I'm selling it on simply because of how I collect; I tend not to hang onto any figures once I've examined and photographed them. They come in, they go out, to make way for the next one! The repaint is wonderful - the skin has the look and texture of real skin and the eyes are amazing.

Now just $120 including shipping globally, which includes everything EXCEPT the Jedi cloak and the box; or $95 shipped in the UK (please note, this is the regular not exclusive version, so no gun).

If anyone's interested please let me know by PM. Thank you.

Last edited:
Your Jedi Luke looks OUTSTANDING with the great repaint by boot25, and the much better TT body! Yeah, the Sideshow's body's "monkey arms" really killed this great figure! Jedi Luke is awesome now! Wow, if I had the money...I'd buy it from you right now! :(

There's your free BUMP for today! :wave

Now just $120 including shipping globally or $95 including shipping in the UK.

Back