• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Sideshow Iron Man Comiquette Reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cotasnoova

Freakzoid
Reaction score
FS-Sideshow items, Iron Man, Slave Leia...

Selling Iron Man Gun Metal Grey SDCC Exlcusive. $235 shipped.
Sideshow Slave Leia Exclusive never opened 275 shipped
X-23 Exclusive never opened $220 shipped
Patient Zero PF REGULAR edition $250 shipped

I am selling my Iron Man Comiquette regular edition from Sideshow. #37 of 750

This item is not mint. The base has some damage to it where a small amount of paint has peeled. Also the statue has some paint rub and some small scratches on it.

The piece however looks really good and the damage is hard to see.

I am asking $450 for this plus shipping fees, which is based on where the buyer lives, also needs to have insurance and tracking. I do not have the original Sideshow mailer box, but I do have the statue's box. Also I want to point out that I bought this off ebay and not directly from Sideshow.

Thanks! I sorta just figured the picture thing out, so please be patient lol.

2899d3b.jpg

154exl5.jpg

30tt69z.jpg

4l35hy.jpg

14uklrk.jpg

10csuoj.jpg

ern2om.jpg

efxab.jpg

30rusnq.jpg

wvvmgj.jpg

Last edited:
I will post pics tomorrow, and please read description.

Everything points to it being from Sideshow, asked many people on here and there doesnt seem to be fake regular editions out there.

it should be a legit one, since i believe that all of the fakes have been the exclusive versions.

very good price imo, i would've been all over this but i already have the SIM and happy with it.

good luck

Back