• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Gandalf Polystone Statue Excl. in EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goliath

Super Freak
Reaction score
ITEM RESERVED

I am selling all my Sideshow LOTR Polystone statues. All of them were bought directly from Sideshow in their Exclusive Versions, have been inspected after receiving them and have since been stored in their boxes.

Sideshow - Gandalf the Grey Polystone Statue - Sideshow Exclusive #65/400

More info can be found on Sideshow's homepage: Gandalf

Price: EUR 300 -> EUR 290 -> EUR 280 including shipping within Germany or Switzerland (with insurance and tracking)

Shipping to EU countries is an additional EUR 15,00 by DHL with insurance and tracking. For other countries, please contact me for an exact shipping quote.

Goliath_Sale_2013_05.jpg

Goliath_Sale_2013_06.jpg

I live in Switzerland, but can also ship from Germany, so there would be no customs/taxes for buyers within the EU.

Please send me a PM if you're interested, thanks. :wave

Last edited:
FS: HCG - Exclusive Lifesize Lothlorien Bow of Legolas (in EU)

ITEM SOLD

I am selling my Hollywood Collectibles Group Lifesize Lothlorien Bow of Legolas. It's the exclusive version with the arrowheads.

I bought it directly from HCG, have opened it once to check the contents and have since stored it in its 2 boxes.

Hollywood Collectibles Group - Lifesize Lothlorien Bow of Legolas #144/500

More info can be found on HCG's Homepage: HCG Exclusive Lifesize Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Price: EUR 1111 / USD 1500 including shipping within Germany or Switzerland (with insurance and tracking)

Shipping to EU countries is an additional EUR 28,00 by DHL with insurance and tracking. For other countries, please contact me for an exact shipping quote.

Due to its size and weight and the fact that it is shipped in two separate boxes, shipping outside EU will be hefty - USD 158 to the US for example.

Here's a couple of manufactuerer's product pics:

HCG_Bow_1.jpg
HCG_Bow_3.jpg

HCG_Bow_2.jpg

And a couple of the one I'm selling:

HCG_Bow_Goliath_1.jpg

HCG_Bow_Goliath_2.jpg

HCG_Bow_Goliath_3.jpg

I live in Switzerland, but can also ship from Germany, so there would be no customs/taxes for buyers within the EU.

Please send me a PM if you're interested, thanks. :wave

Last edited:
FS: Weta - District 9 - Assault Rifle Full Scale Replica (in EU)

ITEM SOLD

I am selling my Weta District 9 1:1 Assault Rifle. I bought it directly from Weta, have inspected it after receiving it and have since stored it in its box.

Weta - District 9 - Assault Rifle Full Scale Replica #185/300

More info can be found on Weta's homepage: Assault Rifle

D9_Assault_Rifle_1.jpg

D9_Assault_Rifle_2.jpg

D9_Assault_Rifle_3.jpg

D9_Assault_Rifle_4.jpg

D9_Assault_Rifle_5.jpg

D9_Assault_Rifle_6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS- SS LOTR Maq's (EU), HCG Lifesize Legolas Bow, Weta - District 9 - Assault Rif

Hiya goliath,

Not seen you about for awhile, hope you're doing okay.

I moved your initial thread through here as requested. I also had to merge your two other threads in with this one, as we can only have one active thread per section now I'm afraid.
Here's a link to the current rules if you wanna check 'em out:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=75

I added as much to the title of this thread as I could - sorry I had to abbreviate a little to help it fit, so please feel free to amend it to something more suitable if you prefer.

Good luck with the sales. :1-1:
Those Gimli / Gandalf Maquettes.. and Legolas Bow look awesome :drool :rock
x :peace

Re: FS- SS LOTR Maq's (EU), HCG Lifesize Legolas Bow, Weta - District 9 - Assault Rif

Hi Adoptedscot :wave

Yes, it's been a while. I have been busy "elsewhere" and I am a father now which (in a good way) limits my time for collecting.

I am in the process of cleaning up my storage room and there are some items that I don't think I will be able to display, even in the medium term. So I hope somebody else who actually has the space to display them might enjoy them.

Apologies for starting multiple threads, I was not aware of this rule - thanks for combining the threads!

Hi Adoptedscot :wave

Yes, it's been a while. I have been busy "elsewhere" and I am a father now which (in a good way) limits my time for collecting.

I am in the process of cleaning up my storage room and there are some items that I don't think I will be able to display, even in the medium term. So I hope somebody else who actually has the space to display them might enjoy them.

Apologies for starting multiple threads, I was not aware of this rule - thanks for combining the threads!

No probs :duff

Congratulations :rock

If I remember correctly, you have a massive collection so I'm not surprised you can't display it all, specially with a little one now. I'm no expert but I hear they take up a lot of room :lol

Welcome back and I hope your items sell well, they are gorgeous!!
x :1-1:

If I remember correctly, you have a massive collection so I'm not surprised you can't display it all, specially with a little one now. I'm no expert but I hear they take up a lot of room :lol

They sure do. :eek: I am holding on to my full Weta collection and try to give it the room it deserves. I am also keeping my UC weapons, although I can only display some of them. Most of the other items will have to go, unfortunately.

Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn have now found a new home and some prawn has grabbed the Assault Rifle. :clap

Gandalf is still looking for a new home and if someone wants to play Legolas over the holidays, the bow is also still up for grabs. :wave

Re: FS: HCG Legolas Bow Lifesize Replica / Sideshow Gandalf Polystone Statue Excl. in

New Year's offer:

280 EUR for Gandalf including shipping within Germany or Switzerland (with insurance and tracking)
. :wave

Shipping to EU countries is an additional EUR 15,00 by DHL with insurance and tracking.

Re: FS: HCG Legolas Bow Lifesize Replica / Sideshow Gandalf Polystone Statue Excl. in

It looks like I got the number wrong when inserting the link in the first post. I have corrected it now to: Gandalf Exclusive.

The exclusive item is an additional switch-out arm with the "Moria" staff with the crystal.

Regular Edition:

SS_Gand_Reg_1.jpg

Exclusive Edition:

SS_Gand_Ex_1.jpg

SS_Gand_ex_2.jpg

If anybody in the US or Canada is interested: shipping to you would be EUR 40, making it a total of EUR 320.

Last edited:

The bow is sold, Gandalf is reserved. :clap

Back