• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Sideshow Endoskeleton 1:1 Bust Clean Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeBrown30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Right, so to get some funds for my 1:1 Endoskeleton i'm selling my spare Endo bust. There were 3 for sale on Ebay sometime last year, I wanted one for myself & one for my 8 year old cousin as a Christmas present. Rather than risk being outbid on one or the other, I bid on all 3. Coincidently I won all 3, 1 is mine, 1 was for my cousin, and the other was a spare. I did not purchase it to "flip"/resell it, people who do that are morons and have no real passion for collecting. If you are one of these people, I dislike you.

Brown shipping box is in ok condition, small hole near one of the bottom corners + some shipping tape around the top edges. The bust is in immaculate condition, eyes work & is a "non-leaner". The cap, port cover + chip are all still magnetised and working as they should. My internet is capped at the moment, so for me to take pictures and upload them will take ages, but I will do it if asked. Just be warned it may take some time. Shipping is from Australia. I'll leave it here for a week or 2, then onto the Bay.

I paid $1300USD shipped from Germany, that's my asking price at the moment, $1300 shipped worldwide. Paypal only.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Right, so to get some funds for my 1:1 Endoskeleton i'm selling my spare Endo bust. There were 3 for sale on Ebay sometime last year, I wanted one for myself & one for my 8 year old cousin as a Christmas present. Rather than risk being outbid on one or the other, I bid on all 3. Coincidently I won all 3, 1 is mine, 1 was for my cousin, and the other was a spare. I did not purchase it to "flip"/resell it, people who do that are morons and have no real passion for collecting. If you are one of these people, I dislike you.
Brown shipping box is in ok condition, small hole near one of the bottom corners + some shipping tape around the top edges. The bust is in immaculate condition, eyes work & is a "non-leaner". The cap, port cover + chip are all still magnetised and working as they should. My internet is capped at the moment, so for me to take pictures and upload them will take ages, but I will do it if asked. Just be warned it may take some time. Shipping is from Australia. I'll leave it here for a week or 2, then onto the Bay.

I paid $1300USD shipped from Germany, that's my asking price at the moment, $1300 shipped worldwide. Paypal only.

you're off to a good start mate, good luck witht the sale.

Thanks for blowing up the text and taking it out of proportion. Just showing my dislike for the scalpers, and pointing out that I am not one. Your sarcasm is valued and appreciated, thanks:D

Amen to that bro!!!

3 of them :horror:horror and one for your 8 yr old. that's great man, i thought i was the only one getting this stuff for (myself) my son here.:lol

j/k good luck on the sale.

3 of them :horror:horror and one for your 8 yr old. that's great man, i thought i was the only one getting this stuff for (myself) my son here.:lol

j/k good luck on the sale.

Nah, it was for my cousin, he's a big Terminator/Arnie fan. I'm only 21 so having kids at this age is out of the question, love having my freedom too much to get married:cool:

Good luck on the sale buddy.

Thanks dude :D. Find an Arnie bust yet?

And if you want a ridiculous price for this, there's one on Ebay at the moment. Starting bid is $1900 USD and he wants local pickup only, and he lives in Jakarta, how do you like them apples.

I think Arnold is going to be put on the back burner for now. I think I'm going for the CM Pred real soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back