• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Creature From The Black Lagoon Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toastybuffoon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have decided to part with my Creature From The Black Lagoon diorama as I have something else in mind I will need the money for. This is number 272/500. I'm offering it here first before I put it up on Ebay. (I have 100% positive feedback. Ebay name: barttelbort123) This has been displayed in an enclosed china cabinet for a few months in a smoke free home and is in mint condition. This will ship with the display box, inside the original Sideshow shipping box. The display box has minor corner crushing on the left side front and back. Quite negligible to be honest.

As a bonus, I'm including a 10X15 matted photo of the infamous scene, hand signed by the late Ben Chapman and Julie Adams. I acquired this from Cinema Wasteland's owner Ken Kish. The photo will be shipped separate at no extra cost as it is too large to fit in the same box. I have no interest in selling the diorama and autographed photo separate.

I'm asking $475 shipped. I'm only interested in shipping in the continental USA. Paypal as payment only please. PM me for details if you are interested. First come, first serve. Thanks!

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

Back