• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SideShow - Comiquettes, PF's and HT MIB T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjolnir

Super Freak
Reaction score
The tough economic times have unfortunately reached my household and although it pains me to have to do this, I'm having to sell off my collection and everything else possible to make sure I can minimize the negative effects.

I have pictures available on request for all of the statues listed so please feel free and ask if you're interested. Also all prices are in dollars and shipping will be calculated depending on the statue and where it's being shipped to, to minimize those costs. I'm shipping out of Houston, TX in case anyone is wondering where I'm shipping from. Also I am willing to do flex style payments, prefer paypal and am willing to hear out any serious offers.

Here's what I have for sale:

SSC Punisher EX comiquette SOLD
SSC Hulk EX comiquette $500
SSC Thor EX PF SOLD (tears...my favorite statue in my collection)
SSC Hulkbuster EX comiquette $430
SSC Gambit PF SOLD
SSC Silver Surfer EX comiquetteSOLD
SSC Thanos and mistress death Dio $340
SSC Wolverine PF SOLD
SSC Sabretooth EX PF $320
SSC Colossus comiquette $300 or $450 for the comiquette and ex lsb
SSC Colossus EX LSB $210
SSC Magneto EX LSB $210

Kratos maquette $300
HT T-800 $300

Thanks everyone for looking and I'm available if anyone has any questions.

Last edited:
Mjolnir, so sorry to hear about your financial situation. Do you really have to sell all of them? :(

I hope everything works out for you bud.

Unfortunately so Ski...unexpectedly going from a two income household to one and having a recent newborn join the family as much as it hurts to have to let things go, family def comes first. That said I can't even fully explain how much it sucks to not only have to sell my collection, but to cancel all the preorders of great stuff to come...and joker was this week too...talk about ____t@ timing.

Anyways that's life...just gotta roll with the punches...but I'm def not out of this hobby for good. Just gotta straighten things out.

Thanks for the well wishes though...I don't intend for this to be the end of me or the fam...just a set back.

Sorry to hear that but yes family always comes first. Those are great pieces pretty sure someone here will give it a new place.

Went thru a similar situation 9 years ago weeks before my daughter was born much worse actually from a 1 income household to 0. But once you got everything straighten out you just keep plugging away and things can go back to normal.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me PM'...I'm in the process of responding to them all.

Thanks again.

Sorry to hear that but yes family always comes first. Those are great pieces pretty sure someone here will give it a new place.

Went thru a similar situation 9 years ago weeks before my daughter was born much worse actually from a 1 income household to 0. But once you got everything straighten out you just keep plugging away and things can go back to normal.

Thanks PlayItLoud, I can't even imagine that situation but totally glad you and your fam bounced back from it. I'm staying in the same spirit and just look towards having some answeres to the various questions currently on the table.

Unfortunately so Ski...unexpectedly going from a two income household to one and having a recent newborn join the family as much as it hurts to have to let things go, family def comes first. That said I can't even fully explain how much it sucks to not only have to sell my collection, but to cancel all the preorders of great stuff to come...and joker was this week too...talk about ____t@ timing.

Anyways that's life...just gotta roll with the punches...but I'm def not out of this hobby for good. Just gotta straighten things out.

Thanks for the well wishes though...I don't intend for this to be the end of me or the fam...just a set back.

Hope everything turns out for the best, buddy. So sad to see you sell off everything. :monkey2

Sorry to see that you're selling your collection, Mjolnir. :( I really hope everything works out and I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Hope everything turns out for the best, buddy. So sad to see you sell off everything. :monkey2

Sorry to see that you're selling your collection, Mjolnir. :( I really hope everything works out and I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Thanks fellas I'm going to try and make the whole process an temporary as possible.

Back