• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow AH! Rogue Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Sideshow Exclusive Rogue Statue for sale.
The statue has a few minor flaws but overall is in very good shape. (flaws detailed in pics below)
The statue was only on display for a short time and has been in the box the rest of the time. When I had it on display I could never quite get the pulling the glove off the hand together right. I was to afraid I would break it so I didn't try very hard. I was able to get it together fairly well but not perfect.

This is the exclusive version and includes the art print which in great shape.

The statue has the original box and the sideshow shipper. The art box is in great shape with only some minor marks and a small dent on one of the corners. It will be shipped in the Sideshow shipper unless you want to pay extra to have it put in another box.
I am asking $200 shipped within the Continental US. Willing to ship International but shipping will be at your cost.

I accept paypal.

I have feedback on the forums here and also on ebay under the name: skate4music.

Flaw 1: Small break in hair under hood. You cant really notice it because it is under the hood.
DSC04683.jpg

Flaw 2: I believe this is a small white paint mark.
DSC046861.jpg

Flaw 3: This was hard to take pictures of but there are 2 lighter shaded paint marks on the statue.
DSC046851.jpg

DSC046871.jpg

All of these flaws are pretty minimal. Most people probably wouldn't even mention any of them except for the break.

More pics:
DSC04691.jpg

DSC04694.jpg

DSC04693.jpg

Last edited:
Back