• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRICE DROP Iminime Crowbow hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: GONY Amsterdam Custom + Hot Toys + Real Steel Atom + Gangster Kingdom Spade 2

FS: Gangs of New York - Amsterdam Custom - $1700US + Shipping and fees

1 of the 15 amazing sets created by robbiethepainter! Never been on displayed, sadly been in storage.
The waist belt was broken when originally received but Robbie sent out a replacement which is included.

Any questions or shipping info please let me know.

View attachment 463830

View attachment 463831

View attachment 463832

Hi man,

Is it possible to see the new belt that Robbie gave you? Are the leather straps attached to the belt?
Thank you

Re: FS: GONY Amsterdam Custom PRICE DROP + Real Steel Atom + Gangster Kingdom Spade 2

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS: GONY Amsterdam Custom PRICE DROP + Real Steel Atom + Gangster Kingdom Spade 2

Is Amsterdam still available? If possible could you message me as I'd like to get more details and discuss the figure with you. Many thanks

Back