• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PFs, statues, Misc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
With Shipping:
Vader $45.00 (he's heavy along with base)
Darth Maul $45.00

No boxes for either piece. As is.

Both together for $65.00

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
FS Captain America Regular

Captain America Regular Includes Shipping and Insurance and All Original Boxes.

$550.00

Avengers_Assemble_5f.JPG

15.JPG

Marvel_3_.JPG

Last edited:
Spiderman PF Ex Includes Shipping and Insurance but no Original Boxes.

He also has a tiny tear on his rear spider on his back :(

$450.00

Marvel_3c_.JPG

picture.php

Last edited:
Oh well....this is the last, last, last time i'll be placing these items up for sale.

In a few days (definately before my surgery) i'll lock this up and these items will forever be in my possession and CM-P will have to be purchased with some other method.

It's a bad omen me thinks selling my Marvel stuff :lol

I think Shai placed a "Don't Ever Talk To Me" curse on me....with a "Don't Ever Talk To Me" voodoo doll he made, with lots of "Don't Ever Talk To Me" needles being utilized " :lol

Oh well....this is the last, last, last time i'll be placing these items up for sale.

In a few days (definately before my surgery) i'll lock this up and these items will forever be in my possession and CM-P will have to be purchased with some other method.

It's a bad omen me thinks selling may Marvel stuff :lol

So besides the custom Hulk, has anything else sold?

This is it Chap.....my wife even said i'm crazy and just figure out another way for the CM-P (she's up to something....she must need shoes and clothes, lots of it :lol)

I told her i'll give it 24 more hours for my fellow freaks to look at it, then locked....for good.

^^^^ Ebay

Someone had offered me 500 shipped for the Spidey/Punisher Combo.

It was a nice person looking to help me reach my CM-P goal while they also got something out of it, don't blame them, but it was $140.00 too short for me.

Someone just offered to purchase my Thor....:lol

That one i'm keeping :rock

I'm sure i'll be keeping them all minus the Custom Hulk......:lol

Someone just offered to purchase my Thor....:lol

That one i'm keeping :rock

I'm sure i'll be keeping them all minus the Custom Hulk......:lol

Well, I wish you the best of luck with the sales, but I have to admit that I will be happy to see most of the Marvel pieces staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back