• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PF/Comiquettes/Dioramas/Dead 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverbc3

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Been a while since I've been on here. I have some items up
on ebay atm some of you might be interested in. Got excellent
feedback, package up my items as best I can and try to explain
any problems with the piece as best as possible. The price on some of the higher end items can be worked on, depends if I've had my
morning coffee. :drink

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/silverbc3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I've got way more items which I will end up listing on here before going
to the Bay. Wife says I've got to clear some of this stuff up and
I can't argue anymore lol

Re: FS PF/Comiquettes/Dioramas/Dead 12"/Medicom

Got quite a bit of items up at the moment. Its been crazy with the holidays and all so never got around to posting what I got just ended
up putting it on the Bay. Anybody here interested I'll give a 5% off (hope that helps :D) Prefer to ship within Canada, because the shipping rates that CanadaPost offers are disgusting for worldwide. I can do the USA of course, worldwide I've done also but the cost is....well..lets say you gotta be a really dedicated collector to want it hehe.

Cheers

Back