• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Patient Zero Ex PF, Yoda/Clone PF, The Dead Specimens LSBs, more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_rogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had to get a new car and I've got some stuff to pay off so it's time to start selling. I'd prefer not to go the ebay route so I'll start here. All prices include UPS/FedEx shipping in the Continental U.S. Feel free to PM with any questions. I'll be putting more stuff up for sale in the coming weeks.

Patient Zero Ex PF 035/100 The box and brown shipping box were lost to water damage. I still have the styrofoam block so the figure will be shipped safely in another box. Figure is complete/mint $500 SOLD

Yoda/Clone Trooper PF 470/1500 I have the box but not the brown shipping box so it will be packed in another box for shipping. Complete/mint and light-up feature works. $500

The Dead Specimens Legendary Scale Bust Trio 184/200 Complete/mint with box and brown shipping box $330 SOLD

Last edited:
I need to come up with some money within the next couple of weeks, so if there are no takers by tomorrow night the items are off to eBay.

Patient Zero and Specimens are sold.

Yoda and Clone Trooper PF still available. More items to come.

Back