• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or FT: Hot Toys Mrk 5, War Machine 2.0, IM3 Tony Stark 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not really feeling the Iron Man any more and would like to sell or trade these guys. Looking to get the new Predators that are coming out. Only the Mrk 5 has been on display. All are complete and with shipping boxes too. Not really looking to gauge anyone so I think theses are fair prices. If buying please add the Paypal fee+shipping. Everything is out of Southern Cali. For trade I'm looking to get the new Hot Toys Ancient Predator, and the new Elder Predator. One of mine for a Predator

Hot Toys Mrk 5:$280+fees and shipping Everything included, light work, only issue box has little damage but nothing to bad.

Hot Toys Diecast War Machine 2.0: $285+fees and shipping Comes complete, lights work, no issues.

Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Tech 2.0: $285+fees and shipping Comes complete also, lights work, no issues.

Prefer to trade for the Hot Toys Ancient Predator and the new Elder Predatoe 2.0.

Back