• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MRM 2.5 Joker head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm currently selling my custom Joker head sculpt 2.5, which was made by MRM.

Hoping to get 200 $ shipped for it. But I'm open for offers.

I currently need the funds elsewhere and I let this one go, in the hope that MRM does something similiar with the Joker 2.0 like he did with the Enterbay one.

Many thanks!

If you have any questions, just send me a PM!

Last edited:
Oh sorry, yes! I had pictures on the ebay auction, and totally forgot that I took off the link :p.

Let me know if you need more!

He did the 3.0, which was the smiling one and then he did the 4.0 and the enterbay resculpt as far as I know. So this is a fairly newer one.

I would take some clearer pic and maybe put it on a body for scale. Maybe style the hair a little better too. Just some suggestions. :)

I can tell you really want to sell it.

I'd love this head! But I'm working on my own custom at the moment. Good luck! And like fiend said, take some better/clearer pics, and pop it on Jokers body so people have an idea what it'll look like.

Man this still not sold yet ?

Awesome sculpt. Monkeys work is superb.

Someone should grab this!

Here are some more pictures. Still not the best, but better than the two I posted. I didn't have a spare body, but I did some quick side by side picture, in my opinion it's the right size.

Come on and send me your offers quick before I decide to keep it myself! :)

As I said I also consider trades!

Back