• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MR AT-AT Artist Proof Plaques, Iron man 1:1 scale bust, SS lifesize Yoda Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Master Replicas AT-AT Artist Proof Plaque for both the Phil Tippett Signature Edition and the regular AT-AT LE edition. If interested please PM. I am looking for $75-100 each. Thanks

With this you can instantly boost the resale value of your ATAT.

Fs: Iron man 1:1 scale bust nib

i have a Sideshow IRON MAN 1:1 SCALE BUST NIB. I bought one over a year ago and the paint began to crack and peel off as many people had this problem with the production of this bust.

I sent it back to sideshow and they replaced it with a more impressive paint job and told me that they had switched factories and all the paint issues had been worked out.

This bust was only opened to make sure it was not damaged and then resealed. Never displayed. Comes mint with box and outer shipping box.

Looking for retail of $699.99 on this sold out piece. Thanks

Fs: Sideshow lifesize yoda bust

I have a Yoda bust from Sideshow for sale. Has slightly damaged box. Does not have sideshow outer shipping box. In perfect condition displayed for a short while on a book shelf.

Looking for retail of $549.99 on this sold out item limited to 1000. Thanks

Re: FS: Master Replicas AT-AT Artist Proof Plaques, Iron man 1:1 scale bust nib

Multiple threads merged and all titles added to this one thread.
As per the Commerce rules please ensure you only have 1 active sales thread with all items listed rather than 1 thread per item.

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Re: FS: Master Replicas AT-AT Artist Proof Plaques, Iron man 1:1 scale bust nib

Threads merged and both titles added to this one thread.
Please only have 1 active sales thread with all items listed rather than 1 thread per item.

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Ok, thanks a bunch

Back