• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/ Medicom Dark Knight, Mines of Moria environment NEW LOW PRICES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NataN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buyer has to pay Paypal fee's + shipping. I can also meet people in person with said item and exchange money for goods. I've sold tons of sideshow statues and action figures under e-bay name Kototoz.

Medicom Dark Knight $245 shipped. Item is good condition but box has some shelf wear and slightly warped flap on box.

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker: SOLD

Sideshow LOTR Mines of Moria environment: chipped in 2 area's but not much damage. will post pics soon. Local pick up only (box included) $64

Sideshow/weta LOTR shelob $45 displayed for a month then put back in the box

Killzone 3 helghast Edition extras $24
-Helmet
-Art book
-Neca clocked sniper figure
-Box

-DC Direct World of warcraft Sylvanas windrunner MIB $25

Loose
-Marvel Select Zombie Hulk with base $15
-Mc Farlane Terminator Endoskeleton complete with skull base and gun $15
-ARMY HELICOPTER CREW CHIEF
MCFARLANE'S MILITARY SERIES 3 (white ver) $15

Last edited:
Re: FS/ Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker $230, Mines of Moria environment

bump with new goodies

Re: FS/ Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker $230, Mines of Moria environment

sorry I missed your post. wouldn't mind trade for cold hard cash. can't really think of anything I would trade it for. trying to fund and make room for hot toys tumbler.

here's some pics of the mines of moria environment
IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/ Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker lowered price $220, Mines of Moria $74 medi dark k

bump and adding Medicom dark knight figure for $250 shipped anywhere in north america. international buyers pm me for a quote. Figure is in perfect condition only displayed in one pose, never even swapped out hands. the opening flap of the box is a little warped and creased.

Re: FS/ Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker lowered price $220, Mines of Moria $74 medi dark k

bump Hot toys bank rober joker only 220+shipping

Back