• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Master Replicas Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm selling this for my brother, he's in the hospital and needs several items sold this being the first of the replicas. It includes the saber, plaque, COA, and the black presentation box and slip. The saber is in excellent condition with no issues on the rubber o-rings. There is also a full size display case that was custom made. The price for the saber alone is $200 and the price for both is $380. The display case was fairly expensive when originally purchased and it is made to match later Master Replicas cases.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (14).jpg
    FullSizeRender (14).jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 154
  • FullSizeRender (16).jpg
    FullSizeRender (16).jpg
    378 KB · Views: 151
  • FullSizeRender (13).jpg
    FullSizeRender (13).jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 151
  • FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 148
  • FullSizeRender (17).jpg
    FullSizeRender (17).jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 152
FYI to anyone looking to purchase this item:

Comedichistorian STAY AWAY!!!!!

ComedicHistorian was banned from both Rebelscum and TheRPF. I paid for this saber at one paint and never received it. You can read about that and others' experiences at that link above. Related posts at TheRPF have been removed as the seller was banned.

Man this guy is a **** head trying this scam.... please get him off our freaks forum.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

What a worthless loser. Full of excuses and still trying to scam. Stay away from this scammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please refer to kzuber on RebelScum to get the full answer. He was the latest person to purchase from my brother and we were finally able to get the item he purchased out to him. This is my brother's account and he's been in the hospital for several weeks now. He has had DOZENS of satisfied customers over the past year or two. The two people that didn't receive the items they paid for were A) told by my brother to pay via PayPal and not as a gift for just this reason and B) all parties involved have either received the item they paid for or received a refund from PayPal in full. I'm just trying to help him get back on his feet and get the money back to PayPal.

So again, Kent Zuber (kzuber is his screenname) on RebelScum received his item early last week and can at least attest to that. Unfortunately my brother can't defend himself currently and I cannot log on to RebelScum or the RPF to plead his case. He's been known to procrastinate a bit but he has never ever cheated anyone out of anything and it's heartbreaking to read this crap.

I paid for this saber at one paint and never received it.

Were you asked to pay via PayPal and explicitly asked to send the money as a payment for goods and services and not as a gift so yourself and my brother would have PayPal's protection? I bring this up because as an outsider looking in this shows me that there wasn't any indication of fraud on the part of my brother. I love him to death but if I thought he was scamming people I'd be on your guys' side. If I need to take pictures of this damn light saber next to today's newspaper to show you it's still in our possession then I will. I've taken a leave of absence at work to help him so I've got the time and more than enough energy to respond to y'all.

Please refer to kzuber on RebelScum to get the full answer. He was the latest person to purchase from my brother and we were finally able to get the item he purchased out to him. This is my brother's account and he's been in the hospital for several weeks now. He has had DOZENS of satisfied customers over the past year or two. The two people that didn't receive the items they paid for were A) told by my brother to pay via PayPal and not as a gift for just this reason and B) all parties involved have either received the item they paid for or received a refund from PayPal in full. I'm just trying to help him get back on his feet and get the money back to PayPal.

So again, Kent Zuber (kzuber is his screenname) on RebelScum received his item early last week and can at least attest to that. Unfortunately my brother can't defend himself currently and I cannot log on to RebelScum or the RPF to plead his case. He's been known to procrastinate a bit but he has never ever cheated anyone out of anything and it's heartbreaking to read this crap.

I'm sorry to hear that your brother is in the hospital. I did pay for this item from your brother earlier this year. Paid for by paypal and even covered the fees. He gave me a tracking number which was invalid and in the end came up with the excuse that Fedex refused to ship the item because it was a weapon.

He did not refund me the monies. Instead he made me open a paypal dispute and waited for paypal to refund me the money after they investigated the case.

I'm sorry but this issue isn't a new one. I can furnish copies of the Pms he sent me on the rpf.

He was really nice and sent me pictures via email and all UNTIL I sent him the monies.

Were you asked to pay via PayPal and explicitly asked to send the money as a payment for goods and services and not as a gift so yourself and my brother would have PayPal's protection? I bring this up because as an outsider looking in this shows me that there wasn't any indication of fraud on the part of my brother. I love him to death but if I thought he was scamming people I'd be on your guys' side. If I need to take pictures of this damn light saber next to today's newspaper to show you it's still in our possession then I will. I've taken a leave of absence at work to help him so I've got the time and more than enough energy to respond to y'all.

What do you call it then when he agrees to a deal and after someone pays, he stops talking to them? He then tries to sell it to other collectors after he has your money and then have to open a PayPal case to get money back. The intent to scam is there regardless of what you say. He has tried to screw people way before his supposed "health problems". He poked the bear one to many times so now he is banned. You don't treat your fellow collectors like this scammer has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad to be past the situation so I'm not going to rehash it. You can read about it here - Comedichistorian STAY AWAY!!!!! - Page 3

Man, it seems almost everyone who has something to sell is either sick, dying, dead, incapacitated, constipated, or has a rash. You can almost hear the hound dogs crying. This schtick gets old. There is no way to excuse selling a MR Boba Fett helmet to a scummer on Rebelscum and then continue advertising the same helmet here AFTER it was sold and delivered. The worst part was you or your so called brother tried enticing others here by lowering the price again when the helmet was already out of your possession. It almost worked until I informed the unlucky buyer that it was already sold. Beat it scammer.

Back