• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marvel Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you selling the modern Iron Man comiquette that you have in the pictures, the one where he is punching the ground?

I'm overwhelmed with inquiries! :lol I think I've responded to everyone at this point, but if I haven't, please understand that it's an oversight, and not intended as a slight or snub.

I'm very busy through the weekend. I'll be working in Thousand Oaks for the entirety of the day on Friday, and I'll be going to the Soundgarden show that night. Saturday and Sunday mornings feature long-as-hell bicycle rides (about 4 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday), followed by work until midnight. So if I don't reply right away, DON'T PANIC. :eek I'll get back to everyone in time.

Back