• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Many 12" ers. T-1000, Leatherface, Sarah Connor etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cap70

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to sell these as a lot ONLY, so here what I have. ALL figures were opened, some displayed a little, but they all have their original art boxes and inserts and are perfect.
Two figures are missing accessories(read description). Some have the brown shipping box too. They all will be shipped inside their boxes, then put into another bigger box and then shipped to you. USA only.

- Sideshow 12" Sarah Connor EXCLUSIVE. Missing the Googles.

- Sideshow 12" T-1000 EXCLUSIVE. Complete.

- Sideshow 12" Obi Wan ROTS. Opened then packed back. Complete.

- Sideshow Anakin ROTS. Missing some small parts. One of the "belt punches" is lost, so it's the non-tilt saber.The hair was also repainted/improved a little. Nothing major. Have the famous "fall easy" arm, but that can be fixed easily.

- Sideshow 12" Leatherface(newer version/remake). Opened then packed back. Complete.

- Sideshow 12" Universal Monster Quasimodo Silver Screen edition. Opened the packed back. Complete.

$250 for all of them, OrBestOffer, shipping INCLUDED to you. Paypal accepted. First come first serve.

PM me directly, please.

cheers,
C.

Last edited:
Ok dude I gotta say it.. your trying to sell this as a lot?.. Your mixing too many toy lines together to actually sell this to 1 person...

your pricing of $50 shipped seems to be a great price.. even for the average guy.. but to sell them as 1 lot cuts out alot of your average buyers pretty quickly..

I would suggest you offer the items individually even if you had to adjust your shipping price and you would probably sell a few items..

I believe you have your terminator collectors and your horror collectors and star wars collectors and they sometimes dont mix..:cool:

not complaining or anything just trying to help you actually sell these..
ofcoarse you have every right to sell these as a lot if you wish.. and I may be mistaken in my comments.. anyway good luck with the sale..

Last edited:
Obviously if I broke them apart I could sell easier. But right now, sold as a lot _ONLY_. They are already inside a big box ready to ship so it's easier this way for me.

But sure, in case I don't sell as a lot I will break it apart. ;)

I think it would be a great way to jump into 1:6 collecting to buy this as a lot. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks Pix.

Price reduced to $200 SHIPPED! Oooooo, It's getting better! :monkey5

Oh heck yea it would be an awesome way to jump into 1/6 collecting..good luck with the sale..:angelsmil

Back